Tuesday, July 24, 2018

7 hidden places in Madrid


The insta friendly Arganzuela Puente
This bridge is a bit out of the center, but definitely worth going there! It's a great place for relaxing, making pics or watching the sunset. And the best thing- not many people.


Atocha, the little botanical garden for free
If you wanna go to a botanical garden for free visit the Atocha train station. It's unbelievable that this is a real train station, I've seen some pretty ones, but this is just ♥. I went there even though I wasn't going anywhere, just to stare at more plants #whatahobby


Veggie paradise Superchulo
This restaurant became my favorite veggie restaurant! Not only it's extremely beautiful with all the art and plants, but the food ♥. You don't wanna leave this place and just try everything they have got!


Paradise feeling in Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid
If you also enjoy spending time in beautiful parks, staring at cactuses and taking pics of them then this botanical garden is your place. There are many places where you can just sit down, eat, write your journal and relax. With a student ID, you pay 2 Euros and you can stay the whole day if you wish.
               

The best avo toast in Hanso café
I discovered this café on Instagram and immediately fell in love with it. They have the best avocado toast I've ever eaten (I'm pretty close to making such a good one at home!). The staff is friendly, it's cozy and located in a great area. I just recommend you going there in the morning because later in the afternoon it's extremely crowded and you will be really lucky to find a free seat. Every time I go to Hanso I order the same, but I'm quite sure the rest of the menu is as amazing as their avo toast!


The café you wanna move in, Salon des Fleurs
If you enjoy spending time in cozy cafés this is the one you'll definitely not forget. It's a quiet, peaceful vintage store and a café at the same time. Their carrot cake is a dream and I've never experienced this place crowded.


Botanical garden no. 3, CaixaForum
The building with the little botanical garden on the side, how amazing is this?! Inside you can also find a gallery also worth visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment