Thursday, January 24, 2019

2018

2018 was such an amazing year, not only because of traveling, but I don't wanna get too personal now, so here are my 5 travel highlights of 2018!
I never traveled as much as I did this year and I'm really proud of myself, that I made it happen.
Btw, is it too late to post this? Better later than never, right?

Roadtrip through the Alps, Germany & Austria
I totally love road trips because of the freedom and spontaneity you have and driving through the Alps was so great! I can only recommend you to go on a road trip next summer! And if you live near the Alps- go, go, go! For more about the trip click here

Waking up on the beach in Split, Croatia
I always wanted to camp on a beach and waking up on this beach in Split was so beautiful. I woke up at five am which was not that beautiful, but I never swam in the sea so early and it was a really nice start of the day. For more about this not very planned trip click here.

Sunrise in Arugam Bay, Sri Lanka
I'm definitely more a sunset person because getting up early literally hurts. However, I would probably change my mind if I lived in a place like Arugam Bay, I've never seen such a beauty on the sky as here on the eastern coast. I got out of bed at five am these two mornings and I would have done every day because I can't even put this magic into words.

Breakfast in Madrid, Spain
Yeah, yeah it's "just" breakfast, but I really love nice breakfasts at home or at cafés/restaurants and this one at Superchulo was just heaven. I should find more time for preparing such fancy breakfasts at home in 2019!

The trip to Azores, Portugal
São Miguel is the most beautiful island I've been to (well, I haven't been to many islands, but you get what I mean). The first day we've literally seen just fog, fog, and more fog. We were really lucky that we could see the breathtaking landscape the next day. I hope I get the chance to see more of Azores in the future!

Do you have any travel plans for 2019?


3 comments:

  1. nadherne zazitky za rok 2018 :) opravdu zavidim kazdy z nich, muselo to byt skveleeee. uz jen podle fotek. nejvic by se mi asi libil Roadtrip do Alp, uz dlouho se tam chci jet podivat. a hlavne do Rakouska do Hallstatu, snad mi to vyjde brzy :) a Sri Lanka ? wow. ty fotky zapadu jsou nadherne, muselo to byt skvele.
    ja si letos davam za cil splnit si Skotsko, Irsko, nebo Amsterodam znovu, a urcite pojedeme na Slovensko, nekam jeste v zime na hory, snad Italii :) uvidime, co 2019 prinese, ale pritel v unoru konci skolu, a verim ze pak bude spousta casu na cestovani :) nemuzu se dockat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my plans for 2019 is I want to travel for the rest of my life

    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete